BMW Canada is pleased to announce the dates for the next BMW M European Tour later this summer. This tour will once again provide the opportunity for 15 BMW M customers to partake in one of the most thrilling driving experiences the world has to offer.
Following delivery of their brand new BMW M vehicle at the world renowned BMW Welt, participants will then depart on a 7-day journey that features a 1,000+ km drive route throughout Europe’s most exhilarating scenic roads and mountain passes. At the end of each day, participants will dine and lodge at the most exclusive locales throughout the region.
2017 BMW Canada M European Tour Program Dates:
BMW M European Trip
- Guest Arrival: Munich, Germany September 12th, 2017
- Guests Departure: Nice, France September 18th, 2017
Participants are able to extend their tour on their own beyond the dates as noted above.
BMW M Trip (September 12th – September 18th, 2017)
- 2018 M2
- 2018 M3 Sedan
- 2018 M4 Coupe & Cabriolet
- 2018 M6 Coupe, Cabriolet, & Gran Coupe
- 2018 M550i xDrive
- 2018 M760Li
A maximum of 15 Vehicles will be accepted for the tour.
- $7,995 (M Trip) per vehicle based on double occupancy.
- Covers all accommodations, meals, entertainment, and tolls for the duration of guided Tour.
- Participants are required to make their own flight arrangements to and from the tour.
- Participants will be expected to make full payment for the tour by June 30th, 2017.
Applications for Tour:
Applications will be accepted commencing on May 15th, 2017 and closing end of the day on May 29th, 2017. All application forms must be submitted with corresponding vehicle purchase documents. A maximum of 15 vehicles will be accepted for participation on the Tour.
- All Applications should be emailed to email@example.com (with the subject line “2017 European Tour”) commencing on May 15th, 2017 at 12:00 PM (noon). Application forms (See attached) must be accompanied by proof of deposit and bill of sale.